The Model-view-controller (MVC) is an architectural pattern framework which is built to handle specific development aspects of an application. This framework is developed by Microsoft which is an alternative to ASP.NET web forms for creating a web application. The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight and testable framework with existing asp.net features and also one of the most used frameworks to create scalable and extensible projects.
Why and When to Use MVC?
We can develop an application in MVC because it is lightweight and easy for testing and maintenance. In ASP.NET Webforms having various servers control which generates large view state to maintain state which makes the page heavy. If the application has low bandwidth cannot access this heavy page then we use MVC frameworks it will increase the performance of the application.
In the development of Web Application MVC is used as a Software Design Pattern. It separates the given application into three interconnected parts. ASP.NET MVC framework has been a real benefit to build ASP.NET applications for developers.
- Ability to provide multiple views
- Faster development process
- Support for asynchronous technique
- SEO friendly Development platform
- The Modification does not affect the entire model
- MVC model returns the data without formatting
ASP.NET MVC Training in Ambala Cantt offered by Apxic Technologies Private Limited with 100% hands-on practical classes. Our Training primarily focuses on getting placement for all. We crafted our course syllabus which gives basic to advanced level of expertise on ASP.NET MVC training at end of course. Our main aim is to give 100% practical knowledge to students which will be helpful to appear for certification and interviews confidently. Our well-equipped trainers will help you to build your resume and share their project exposures. By doing best ASP.NET MVC training course in Ambala.
Apxic Technologies anyone can become expert if they passionately learn this technology in a short time.
- Understand MVC Architecture.
- Understanding MVC 5 changes.
- Understand Views, Controllers and Action Filters.
- Understand the Mechanism of Routing.
- Understanding Validations.
- Understand the basics of jquery for scripting.
- Understand working with WEB API.
What is the objective of this course?
This course shows how to create a model, code controller logic, and interact with models via views. This course shows how to create professional-looking web pages with layouts, areas and work with data in forms. It also covers how to secure your site with user permissions, optimize its performance, and deploy.
Introduction to Web Programming
- Benefits of ASP.NET MVC over ASP.NET
- MVC Architecture
- MVC Pattern with Models and Repositories
Essential Language Features
- Automatically Implemented Properties
- Entity Framework
- Lambda Expressions
- Working with Controllers
- Model Templates
- Model Validation
- Explicitly Validating a Model
- Displaying Validation Messages
- Alternative Validation Techniques
- Security and Authentication
- Defining and using custom HTML Helpers
- Defining a layout / MVC Master Page
- Using Styles
- Defining and using partial views
- Razor Helper Method syntax
MVC State Management
- Using hidden fields
- Session and Application State
Working with URLs and Routing
- About Routing
- Understanding the Routing Mechanism
- Adding a Route Entry
- Using Parameters
Working with Areas
- Setting up Areas
- Actions in Areas
Ajax and Client Scripting
ASP.NET MVC’s Ajax Helpers
Using jQuery with ASP.NET MVC
Converting Templates Security
ASP .NET MVC & LINQ – working with Data
- Language features used in LINQ
- Creating simple LINQ queries
- Using LINQ queries in a Web application;
- Defining a data repository;
- Using LINQ to define a data access component
- View scaffold templates
- Controller scaffold templates