C++ training sessions offered by us will add dimensions to your career
C++ is the most powerful and flexible object-oriented programming computer language which is used for operating systems, compilers, interpreters, search engine and graphics programs. We offer this course to help students clear their C++ concepts through a combination of theory and lab practice.
It covers C++ programming language and its interactions with software design. We offer this advance course with the following objectives:
- Describes the concept of OOPS and its terminology including encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, etc.
- Tells the advantages of C++ over C
- Show how to declare and define classes and objects
- Introduce the concept of constructors and destructors
- Describes operators, their overloading, comparison, data conversion, etc.
- Detailed theory on inheritance, polymorphism, virtual functions
- Tells about templates, exceptions, streams and strings
- Tells about object oriented systems development